GIVE YOUR CHILD A BOOST!
Providing after-school curricular learning support for Key Stage 1, 2 & 3 for 7-14 year olds
every Tuesday (during term) 4:45-6:45pm in the Edmundsbury Community Hall.
STUDY SUPPORT SCHOOLING PROGRAMME
Focused on Literacy, Numeracy and Science, our free after-school programme gives children the confidence and skills to get-ahead in their school work.
The Programme is delivered by CEF/Lynx and supported by Lambeth. CEFL is a not-for-profit community-led organisation in Lambeth. CEFL's work focuses on developing and delivering community-led projects that help support the social, emotional, educational and economic needs of children, young people and their families with an extended aim to reach to the whole of their community and helping them to discover and achieve their full potential.
The weekly programme, run during term time, facilitated by qualified teachers and educators, gives children the boost they need in:
CEF/Lynx (our education provider) achieves their aims through providing
- extra study support schooling to improve attainment for 7-16 year olds
- internship programme supporting young people 16 to 24 year olds develop self confidence, employability skills
- targeted workshops improve outcomes for parents.
Our activities are managed and delivered by
- 5 Committee of Directors
- 2 Executive volunteers selected from the Board
- paid sessional workers (tutors and project workers)
- volunteers from the community we serve.