Courses take place on Friday lunchtimes in central Brixton.
- 12-week courses which progress smoothly from one to the next
- Between 6-20 students
- Great facilities – high-speed wi-fi, free tea and coffee facilities
- Free online learning platform – access class notes, materials and extra resources wherever you are
Experienced Spanish teachers
Our teachers are highly experienced, qualified native-level speakers who give engaging, dynamic lessons.
Practical, communicative learning
You will start using the language from the very start of your course through role play, games and problem-solving activities with content tailored to your needs.
You also work on grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation, enabling you to use Spanish independently in a wide range of situations.
Starts on Friday 12th May 2017
- Introduction to Spanish and Latin American Culture
- About yourself: simple questions and answers
- The alphabet
- Daily routine and time
- Gender rules
- Personal pronouns
Family and friends
- Family members
- Possessive pronouns
- Physical appearance
- Verbs: “ser” and “estar”
A day in a life
- Days of the week and months
- Expressing reasons and intentions
- Present tense of regular verbs ending in: “-ar”, “-er” and “-ir”
- Speech connectors
- Sports and leisure
- Directions and intentions
- Personal conversations
- Spanish and Latin American culture: festivities
Present and Past
- What did I do yesterday?
- Preterite forms and verb endings
- Tell me a story
I have plans for tomorrow
- Free time: Where will I go for holidays?
- Places, cities, nationalities
- Future forms and verb endings
- Week schedule: I have work plans
- At a restaurant: asking for food
- Food names and culture
- Talking about books: Don Quixote, Cien años de soledad
- Spanish online: redes sociales
If you are unwaged, put ‘unwaged’ in the coupon field at checkout to receive discount, and bring proof to your first class.
- Classes are 6-20 students
- Each term is 12 weeks
- No classes on bank holidays
- Courses are £90 per term
- Unwaged £30
- Content may vary
- Minimum class size 6 people