Our next residents meeting is on Monday 4th December from 7pm-9m in the community hall.
All residents are warmly encouraged to come along and take part.
The draft agenda is on Google Docs – you can see it online here:
We are looking for a secretary, on the night, and for the next few months.
1. The TRA Secretary’s role is to take minutes (write and account of what everyone said at the Residents Meeting)
and then post it on this page and to our Facebook Group so all residents can see it.
2. Help organise the next residents meeting and AGM:
• asking people on our Facebook group if they have any ‘agenda items’
• putting up a poster 4 weeks before the next meeting
• setting up a Facebook event for the meeting
• typing up a final agenda and sharing it on this website and on Facebook
• recording and posting the minutes of the meetings
At the next meetings, we’ll also be asking people to do small tasks. So if anyone suggests anything we’ll decide what has to be done, and ask for people to complete the task over the next couple of weeks, and feedback to the chair, vice-chair or secretary.
Mince pies and mulled wine served.